Gutter vacuum system 2013/2014
Introducing the new gutter vacuum cleaning system from Spillrite and Vacrite. The Gutter Super Sucker 580. The power of a vac truck in a small ute or trailer mounted package. As always we think you the customer need more power than you can use at an affordable price.
These units will be available from mid December2013 and orders are being taken now.
This system is not some hyped up electric vacuum but the real deal. Powered by a 580 cfm roots blower and Honda petrol motor, it delivers massive vacuum and huge water lift. Many super sucker vacuum trucks operate roots blowers from 300-450 cfm. This unit is a huge 560 cfm which means you can get enormous vacuum strength when the Honda motor is running at half speed. This will save your petrol and still give jaw dropping performance.
This also means you can do far more than gutters. The applications are limitless for this industrial strength wet and dry vacuum unit.
$16,900 + gst (base model)
Our new gutter vacuum is based on the 2011 model Taipan 340 seen in the video below. We decided to give it a bit more power and also make the tank a bit smaller so that it could fit on a ute and trailer much easier with more room to spare for tools, extra hose and other items essential for having your machine being capable of multiple applications.
With the huge power of the Vacrite 580 sucking grains, rocks, gravel and chips with super long suction hoses is a piece of cake.
The Spillrite Vacrite gutter vacuum unit can operate with long hoses in excess of 70 metres which is ideal for large factories that need to be cleaned including their roof and ceiling spaces. Watch the unit in action below.
Specifications & Inclusions;
The base model of the Gutter Super Sucker 580 comes with a powder coated 3mm mild steel tank based on the successful air powered Spillmaster 560 vacuum unit.
All gutter tanks can be modifed to suit the clients needs.
As the leaves, twigs, mulch, water, mud and debris comes into the capture tank at high velocity it sandwichs down to a thin layer so there is no need for a larger tank if your primary goal is gutter cleaning.
The tank will be mounted on forklift tines to be easily placed onto the back of a ute or trailer.
Newly arrived 200 litre powder coated steel heavy industrial vacuum tank. November 27th 2013.
|Each Gutter vacuum unit will be powered by a Honda petrol motor.||Each unit will come with a high powered bi-lobe blower.||All Gutter vacuums will come with a hose reel capable of holding 60 metres of 65mm suction hose.||As each gutter vacuum unit has massive power we will install a vacuum relief valve as a safety measure.|
|Each base model gutter vacuum will have a steel capture tank based on the successful Spillmaster unit. Strong, rectangular shape for better space saving. Designed for high vacuum.||We recommend abrasive resistant hose. It is quite expensive but gives a longer life. The hose is not included in this base package.||The wide front waste trap allows all of the waste to be easily dumped from the tank.||Each gutter vacuum unit will come with two stage filtration and an internal float ball for wet work.|
The Spillrite/Vacrite Gutter Super Sucker 580 has been designed with a few main principles in mind after much feedback from clients and prospective clients.
The system comes in 3 parts. The rectangle power unit which includes the blower, the petrol motor, the vacuum relief valve, the discharge silencer, pully and belt guard and 3" intake port. The second component is the steel capture tank with fork tines, 2 stage filtration, large front waste trap and rust inhibitor on the tank interior. The third component is the steel hose reel.
- All components have been designed to use the least amount of space and be easily arranged in any order next to each other.
- The vacuum system has way more power than you need for gutters.
- The vacuum unit can be used for most industrial and semi-industrial vacuum recovery applications.
- Our experience over the last 8 years building systems for Australia's main companies and the Department of Defence has helped define this unit.
- The system is built to last and also be a true industrial strength vacuum.
- It has the same structure as a Super Sucker vacuum truck and therefore can fit in to any industrial setting.
- It will easily fit onto a standard trailer or into the back of a utility and van.
- As the unit above is the base system, we can modify any part to suit a customers particular need.
- As some competitors units come with an expensive price tag and inferior components we decided to offer our units with quality parts at budget prices.
- The hose is not included so customers can either supply their own or choose from our wide range. Cheap hose sells for $14 per metre and the expensive abrasive resistant sells for approx $33 per metre.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 13:41